Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New and Updated Websites

The VtES Playgroup in Los Angeles, California has updated its website "VTES in L.A." with a new structure and fresh layout.

A new VtES website is "VTES US" which features VTES podcast for the very first time. Read the full announcement:
I am very excited to report that my playgroup and I have just begun to record a weekly VTES podcast, we have had a few setbacks over the last couple of weeks, but I think we are finally back on track and aim to record a new episode every Monday and post it by every Tuesday. The podcast will be hosted on my new site dedicated to VTES. You can reach it at http://www.vtes.us/, and there will be a forum and blog detailing our playgroup and beyond. We plan on HUGE things for this website just beginning with the weekly podcast, please take a gander and let me know what you think in the forums and comments. We just recorded episode 2 and i plan to link it tonight or tomorrow night after editing and encoding it.

Thank you for your consideration:
Nicholas Hagen
VTES US

No comments: