1. Izaak -- 1 GW 5 VP -- 3 VP -- Nosferatu RoyaltyCongratulations to Izaak for his victory in the storyline tournament. Quite a surprise for me that neither the !Malkavian S&B nor the Arika Lawfirm deck managed to get a single VP in the final. Many thanks to Janni. When comparing the different sect's results during the tournament, the Camarilla not only won the final table, but the majority of the tables as well. According the storyline tournament rules, the advanced Janni would join the Camarilla then and would like as pictured above. You can find the full standings and a tournament report in the dutch VtES forum.
2. Kathie -- 1 GW 6 VP -- 2 VP -- Akunanse Rush Combat
2. Rik -- 2 GW 8 VP -- 0 VP -- Malkavian Antitribu Stealth Bleed
2. Jelmer -- 2 GW 6 VP -- 0 VP -- Arika Obfuscate Bleed/Vote
2. Didi -- 1 GW 3 VP -- 0 VP -- Assamite Black Hand Toolbox
Left: The Theseus Denksportcentrum in Tilburg was the tournament venue.
Right: A view of the Theseus' interior during the tournament's third round.
Left: Table 2 during round 3 saw two(!) Akunanse decks (played Kathie and Hardy) fighting for the game win.
Right: Table 3 (also during round 3) saw many combats and a large number diableries committed as well.
Left: The final battle at table 3. Didi's Assamites vs. Rene's !Ventrue.
Right: The final round saw much arguing, but in the end the three finalists without bleed bounce decided the !Malkavian & the Arika decks had to go first.