1. Gyula Erdos (HUN) -- ImbuedCongratulations to Gyula for his win of the Serbian ECQ 2011. You can find a short tournament report as well as the tournament winning deck on VEKN.net.
2. Milos Krstic (SER) -- Anson Guns'n'Ashurs Rush
2. Stevan Krkelic (SER) -- Tremere/Tremere antitribu w/ Fortitude Toolbox/Wall
2. Peter Botos (HUN) -- True Brujah Powerbleed feat. Lydia and Al Muntahtir
2. Csaba Greguss (HUN) -- New Ventrue Lawfirm
Sunday, October 23, 2011
On October 8th, 2011 the Serbian VtES ECQ 2011 was held in Belgrade , Serbia with 18 players attending the final tournament. The final standings after 3 rounds and the final were as follows: