1. Joscha D. -- 1 GW 4 VP -- 0.5 VP -- Jack Drake & Friends Open WarCongratulations to Joscha for his victory in the tournament. Draft basis were 3x Twilight Rebellion, 2x 3rd Edition and 1x Keepers of Tradition boosters. In addition, there were some special rules in effect (making the event a non-rated one):
2. Robert F. -- 1 GW 3 VP -- 0.5 VP -- Ventrue antitribu something ..
2. Rudolf G. -- 1 GW 2,5 VP -- 0.5 VP -- Lasombra & Friends Steely Tenacity
2. Alexander T. -- 0 GW 2,5 VP -- 0.5 VP -- Tremere Steely Tenacity
2. Ralf L. -- 0 GW 2 VP -- 0.5 VP -- Gangrel feat. Dimitra Monkey Wrench
- Due to time constraints, the time limit for each round was limited to 90 minutes only. Despite this in 5 games there were 3 game wins.
- There were six (local) Fee Stakes available (see below), each with its own card text. Before each round from these six two Fee Stakes were given to each of the tables and placed in the middle of the table. Every Anarch (with capacity above 4) could take an action to acquire one of the Fee Stake in the middle of the table. If the Fee Stake is voted down, or the current Baron of a particular Fee Stake is burned or removed from game, the Fee Stake card is moved back to middle of the table.
Left: Fee Stake Frankfurt a.M.
Left: Fee Stake Kassel
Right: Fee Stake Mainz
Left: Fee Stake Marburg
Right: Fee Stake Wiesbaden
The specific cities for the Fee Stakes were selected because there are (or were) VtES playgroups in these cities of the German state of Hesse.