An official statement (by the VEKN rules director) for these rule changes will come up later this week, and the rule changes will be effective on July 1st, 2011 for tournament play.
This is the list of new terms/key words:
- Maneuvercept = for intercept with a maneuver
- Presscept = for intercept with a press
- Preventacept = for intercept with damage prevention
- Stealtheuver = for stealth with a maneuver
- Stealthpress = for stealth with a press
- Stealthvent = for stealth with damage prevention
- Dodgeuver = for maneuver with a dodge
- Presseuver = for maneuver with a press
- Prenteuver = for maneuver with prevent
- Pressvent = for prevent with a press
- Dodgeress = for dodge with a press
- Stealthtap = for stealth with a tapping effects (e.g. Faceless Night)
- Addodge = dodge with an additional strike
If you think, there's more terms that can be used in a similar fashion, please feel free to make a comment here or open up a new thread at VEKN.net.