Anarch Revolt Deck Builder ("ARDB")
Current Version: 2.9.0
Author(s): Graham Smith (current project lead) / Francois Gombault (initial creator)
Homepage: ARDB on Google Code
Description: Layered Filters, multiple export functionality and a tidy interface are the top features of this program, somewhat newer than the FELDB it had a fresh start and gained soon popularity in the VtES community.
- Card List & Inventory
- complete card list with card texts
- complete collection of pictures of actual cards.
- great search & filter use, multiple, layered filters
- card inventory can be kept
- Deck Building
- offers the basic functionality of deck builder
- includes some statistical information about the decks as well as card drawing simulation
- ability to store decks in XML format (*.xml), as text (*.txt), HTML file (*.html) or for use with JOL (*.jol) or for posting to internet forums (*.phbBB).
- gives some advice on deck building based on the "Happy Families" theory
- Other Functionality
- can update card database from White Wolf website
- little utility for creating proxy cards
- ARDB v2.9.0 for Windows
- ARDB v2.8.0 for openSUSE 10.3/11.0
- ARDB v2.8.0 (Beta) for Debian
- VtES Card Images
- VtES Card Images (KoT Only)
OS Platforms: Windows, OpenSuSe, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, (Mac OS X 10.3+)
Expansion Updates: about 1 to 4 weeks after an expansion has been released.
Expansions: all VtES expansions.
Latest Posting: 03/Apr/2009
Changelog: ARDB Changelog on Google Code