1. Marc-Etienne -- 2 GW 6 VP - 3 VP -- Group 1/2 Celerity GunCongratulations to Marc-Etienne for his victory in the tournament; so now he's qualified for the EC 2009! You can find the tournament winning deck and a tournament report in the VtES Usenet Newsgroup.
2. Jeroen -- 1 GW 5 VP -- 2 VP -- G3/4 Malkavian Bleed
2. Lukas -- 2 GW 7 VP -- 0 VP -- G1/2 Nosferatu Royalty
2. Jörg -- 2 GW 6 VP -- 0 VP -- Gangrel Renegade Garou Rush/Intercept
2. Michael B. -- 1 GW 5 VP -- 0 VP -- Dominate/Protean Bleed feat. Christopher Houghton
Left: The Brave New World, the game/card shop in Cologne where the tournament took place.
Right: The floor before the start of the first round.
Left: Round 1 Table 3 with Lukas' Nosferatu Royalty vs. Didi's Gangrel Royalty vs. Joscha Anarchs.
Right: Jeroen being already very smug about his impeding game win.
Left: The final table with Jörg, Michael, Marc-Etienne, Lukas and Jeroen.
Right: The Marc-Etienne's winner deck moments after he had ousted the helpless Malkavians, diablerizing their own minions when trying to avoid damage from Dragonbound.