Tuesday, November 17, 2009

VtES Tournament Vocabulary 101

During this year's European Championship I was able to compile the quintessential VtES tournament vocabulary, that you need to win a tournament, or at least to get to the finals. By extensive field research in Spain the essence of VtES speak can be brought down to this nine sentences:
  • "Wait, wait, wait, .."
  • "You really want to .. (bleed/vote/rush/block)?"
  • "Let's talk about this!"
  • "We need to talk about this!"
  • "What's in it for me?"
  • "What can I offer you?"
  • "I'm just defending."
  • "Just help me ousting my prey, then I transfer out."
  • "I didn't break the deal, the situation just changed."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about "Nothing personal... I just needed to cycle those cards".

M@rc00_L said...

so true ... :D