Fragments of Elder Library Deck Builder ("FELDB")
Current Version: 2.6.0
Author(s): Balasz Kuno Kiss
Homepage: Bala's FELDB website
Description: After the ELDB ("Elder Library Deck Builder") was no longer maintained, the ELDB's author David Andersion-Davila published the sources and FELDB was the result of the development with serious improvements over the old program.
- Card List & Inventory
- complete card list with card texts
- complete collection of pictures of actual cards.
- basic ability to filter and sort cards, this could be better, especially when compared to the ARDB.
- card inventory can be kept, but needs to be used carefully when updating to the next version or expansion.
- Deck Building
- offers the basic functionality of deck builder
- includes some statistical information about the decks as well as card drawing simulation
- ability to store decks in native format (*.eld), as text (*.txt), HTML file (*.html) or for use with JOL (*.jol).
- Other Features
- deck manager functionality (now with legality check)
- VEKN Number, Event's Date, Event's Name on the DeckInfo tab (for organizers and princes)
- several import/export options for decks and inventories
- usually the quickest update after an expansion has been released
- can update card database from White Wolf website
OS Platforms: Windows
Expansion Updates: about 1 to 2 weeks after an expansion has been released.
Expansions: all VtES expansions.
Latest Posting: 01/Mar/2011