- Undead Persistence: Junta -- makes one think of the recent events in the Arabian/North-African countries.
- Skin of Rock: What the Flock! -- just for the rhyme.
- Reanimated Corpse: Vauxhall and I -- although it should be "Corpses" instead!?!!
- Gehenna has come: Lutz’s Chain Lightning -- Lutz, the Harbinger of Gehenna?
- Eyes of Argus: Cameras Providing Leverage Over Old Friends -- "But, grandmother, what big eyes you have!"
- Fanfare for Elysium: Viking Invasion -- hmm, weren't the Vikings more interested in Valhalla then Elysium?
- Unleash Hell's Fury: Tremere boredom -- the Tremere bore you .. even in Hell!
Friday, March 4, 2011
When looking at the tournament deck archive, you can sometimes find some quite amusing combinations of the tournament name and the tournament winning deck name. Here are some examples from the last months: