Read the full article on VEKN.net.
On a somewhat related note, I have recently read about Dieter Rams' (an influential German designer) ten principles of "good design", which can not only applied to industrial design, but also to card design, which Mark Rosewater (MtG head designer) proved in his two articles related to Dieter Rams' design principles. Two of the truly good articles on Daily MtG:
- .. is innovative.
- .. makes a product useful.
- .. is aesthetic.
- .. makes a product understandable.
- .. is unobtrusive.
- .. is honest.
- .. is long-lasting.
- .. is thorough down to the last detail.
- .. is environmentally friendly.
- .. is as little design as possible.