1. Michael Heyder (GER) -- 2 GW 10 VP -- 1 GW 2,5 VP -- Euro BrujahCongratulations to Michael Heyder for his win of the German Nationals, and also the two swedish and 7 french players for traveling this far and attending the championship. Fantomette posted an extensive tournament report (in french) and a transcription of the final round (in english) in the Sabbat in France forum.
2. Erik Torstensen (SWE) -- 2 GW 7,5 VP -- 1,5 VP -- Giovanni Powerbleed feat. Guillaume
2. Andreas Nusser (GER) -- 2 GW 9 VP -- 0 VP -- Anarch Cel Gun w/ Diversion
2. Joshannes Walch (GER) -- 1 GW 6 VP -- 0 VP -- Follower of Set w/ Dominate & Bima
2. Thomas Kwasnitza (GER) -- 1 GW 5 VP -- 0 VP -- Lasombra Breed & Boon
The famous "Metagame" was governed by two angles, the first was a large number of Independent clans present at the tournament (4 Follower of Set decks, 2 Ravnos decks, at least 3 Giovanni decks and at least two 2 Assamite decks). The other direction was bleed, mostly Dominate, but also with Presence or Quietus. Although two Shambling Hords decks and the Bima deck were played, there was a notable absence of Ally decks. A few combat decks were also present, but very few Intercept/Wall decks, all which led to GW at all 22 tables (including the final table).
I will post some photos at the end of the week, unless I find earlier a way to bypass the need for a cable for my digital camera.