- Yes. -- 8 (6%)
- No. -- 86 (69%)
- I quit playing VtES then. -- 22 (17%)
- I wouldn't care. -- 7 (5%)
For reference here's the original rule change proposal by LSJ:
Well, with the understanding that influence-back rule was added to handle contesting issues (and has ended up turning Ecoterrorists and superior Govern and the like into bloat tools instead of the pack-building tools they were designed to be), I'd say changing something along those lines wouldn't be too out of line (as long as something's getting changed regarding contesting):
- Remove "spend 2 transfers to move 1 counter from a card in your uncontrolled region to your pool."
- Add "remove from the game a crypt card in your uncontrolled region that would contest a card in play to move all blood counters from it to your pool and draw a card from your crypt".
- And make yielding a crypt card return the crypt card to the permanent controller's uncontrolled region, for good measure.