- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2011
La Petite Rockette,
6 rue Saint-Maur
- Format: Standard Constructed, detailed rules can be found on the VEKN Tournament Rules webpage.
- Number of rounds: 3 + final
- Time limit per round: 2 hours
- Time Table:
- 14:00 - 14:20: Registration (note: the organizers will not wait for any latecomers (the organizers will decide if you may join in round 2)).
- 14:30 - 16:30: Round 1
- 16:45 - 18:45: Round 2
- 19:00 - 21:00: Round 3
- 21:15 - 23:15: Final Round
- Registration Fee: 5 EUR
- Pre-registration: On the VEKN France website
- Public Transportation: The site can be reached via subway station Voltaire (line 9), Philippe Auguste (line 2) or Père-Lachaise (line 2 or 3))
- Remarks: The Ludicité continues until 6 A.M., you may stay after the tournament if you want to play some extra games. However, the doors will close around midnight. Afterwards, if you leave, you may not be allowed to re-enter.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
This year the French European Championship Qualifier (North) will take place (for the fifth time) during the Ludicité game convention on May 28th, 2011. There's no entrance fee for the Ludicité itself and that they sell food and drinks at the price of your choice. The VtES tournament itself has a registration fee of 5€. In parallel to the EC Qualifier a number of demo games will take place.