Sunday, March 14, 2010

Poll Results: "Are you net-decking VtES decks (copying successful decks from internet resources)?"

Here are the results of the latest poll if and to what degree the readers of this blog use the TWDA (and other internet resources) as the source for building VtES decks. 232 readers of this blog have voted in this poll:
  • Yes, I play them 1:1. -- 0 (0%)
  • Yes, but I modify them slightly. -- 34 (14%)
  • Yes, but I modify them heavily. -- 34 (14%)
  • I use them as inspiration only. -- 122 (52%)
  • I build my decks from scratch. -- 41 (17%)
  • I just borrow ready decks. -- 1 (0%)
Only a minority of players (some more intensively, some less) are netdecking (28%). Most the VtES players only use the tournament winning decks for getting ideas for their own decks (52%), while another minority always build their decks from scratch (17%).

No comments: