- Date: March 10th (Saturday) and March 11th (Sunday), 2012
- Time Schedule:
- Registration: 11:30 (Saturday) and 10:00 (Sunday)
- First round starting time: 12:00 (Saturday) and 10.30 (Sunday)
- Expected finishing time: 21.00 (Saturday) and 19.30 (Sunday)
- Format: Standard Constructed, detailed rules can be found on the VEKN website.
- Number of rounds: 3 Rounds + Final
- Time limit: 2 hours per round
TBD (in Copenhagen)
- Pre-registration: Please pre-register by email to "c [/dot/] nislev [/at/] gmail [/dot/] com" so we have an idea about numbers for prize support and other purposes.
- Travel Info & Accommodation: We will do our best to help players from abroad with accommodation, either at the homes of local players or at a hostel/hotel if preferred. For info about accommodation and flights to Copenhagen Airport (Kastrup), email "c [/dot/] nislev [/at/] gmail [/dot/] com".
Friday, December 9, 2011
The Danish National VtES Championship 2012 and the Danish European VtES Championship Qualifier will take place at the same weekend. The two tournaments are scheduled to take place in Copenhagen, Denmark on March 10th and 11th, 2012. Everyone, of course, is welcome to participate, and the organizers hope that as many players can make their way to Copenhagen as possible. For more information and pre-registration you can contact the organizer by sending an email to "c [/dot/] nislev [/at/] gmail [/dot/] com".