Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Did you know, that ... (Part 84)

.. Mylan Horseed (Goblin) can actually untap not only your own vampires, but vampires from other players as well? The reason is simply, that the Mylan's cardtext does not restrict the controller (of the vampire being untapped) being the player who controls Mylan. It's just restricted by the capacity (8 or more) and not being Camarilla vampire. In fact, this is one of the "tricks" in a Spirit Marionette deck to create a valid target for the Spirit Marionette.

4 comments:

Hakuron said...

Net-decking helps ^^
Some time ago, as I studied Yannick Gibert's TWD from the French NCQ in Lyon 2010, I stumbled about Mylan being in that deck. Thus, I had to read his card text once more, and smiled ... :)

Anonymous said...

Untapping another players vampire on my next turn was part of a deal I made in my last tournament

Anonymous said...

Who is this "Mylan" of which you speak? His name is Dobby! :)

Azrael said...

Dobby is dead. Now he lifes as Mylan, Zombie Goblin...