Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cause & Effect: Episode 1.8

The eighth episode of the VTES webshow Cause and Effect has been broadcasted live this Sunday (December 11th, 2011). The three Swedish hosts have chosen Mind Rape (and related decks) as their main topic this week. In addition the show features the first discussion and improvement of a deck in the deck clinic. The subject this time is a Dominate/Auspex/Thaumaturgy/Obfuscate Bleed deck named RiffRaff originally built by Lönnka.
The next episode (and last for this year) of Cause & Effect will be hosted next Sunday, which is December 18th, 2011.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a question. Is Cause & effect available in written form ? I can't understand spoken english if my life depended on it.

extrala said...

No transcript is available. I tested the automatic subtitle feature on YouTube, but the results are way beyond horrible!

Anonymous said...

Tbh, I'd be happy if there just was an easy way to find the decklists that they talk about online. There seems to always be at least one deck that they talk about that I can never seem to find the decklist for without a lot of unnecessary searching...

extrala said...

That's a good enhancement request. I will go and ask them, that they are gonna post the links to the decks on VEKN.net where they also post the video links.

Tiago Brum said...

In full screen you can pause the video and transcript the decklists yourself, I guess.
Does that help?

Anonymous said...

Tiago, I've tried that, and while it works it's just a bit annoying to have to do the transcribing manually when it's so obvious that they actually have the decklist as pure text somewhere. :)