This time around, vtes.de is inviting all European players to join in a weekend of tough struggles, vicious politicking and nasty fighting with tooth and nail. Many consider the draft to be the queen of tournaments, as players cannot rely on an established and well-tested deck but instead have to adapt to a game environment which is rapidly changing all the time. Do you have what it takes to conquer the European Nights?
- The Eurodraft will take place on Saturday. Winner will be awarded with the European VtES Draft Champion title of 2010.
- Sunday will be devoted to the German Continental Qualifier -- please note that you will not have to qualify for this event. The top 5 players will automatically qualify for participation in any Continental Championship in 2010.
- The event will take place on the 1st and 2nd of May, 2010 in DasHaus in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany. Amongst European players this location is well-known due to the numerous events such as qualifier tournaments and national championships which took place there in the past. It offers more than enough room for about 100 players in two different rooms. Drinks will be available on location.
- Eurodraft: Draft from 9 Boosters -- 3 rounds + finals
- German Continental Qualifier: Standard Constructed -- 3 rounds + finals
- The rules for the tournaments are detailed in the official VEKN tournament rules.
- Saturday (May, 1st) -- Eurodraft 2010
- Registration -- 10:00 - 11:00
- Draft & Decklists -- 11:15 - 12:15
- 1st Round -- 12:30 - 14:30
- 2nd Round -- 15:30 - 17:30
- 3rd Round -- 17:45 - 19:45
- Finals -- 20:00 - 22:00
- Sunday (May, 2nd) -- German Continental Qualifier 2010
- Registration -- 10:00 - 10:45
- 1st Round -- 11:00 - 13:00
- 2nd Round -- 14:00 - 16:00
- 3rd Round -- 16:15 - 18:15
- Finals -- 18:30 - 20:30
- 5 EUR admission fee for both days + cost of cards for the draft (about 20 EUR)
- German VtES forum (requires registration)