1. Martin S. -- 2 GW 5 VP -- 1 GW 3 VP -- Guruhi Rush Combat w/ Ashur Tablet techCongratulations to Martin for his victory in the tournament. You can find a short tournament report and the TWD in the VtES Usenet Newsgroup.
2. Sebastian K. -- 1 GW 4 VP -- 2 VP -- Toreador Antitribu Anarch Presence Bleed
2. Jeroen van O. -- 2 GW 7 VP -- 0 VP -- Obfuscate/Dominate Stealth Bleed w/ Inceptor tech
2. Paul W. -- 2 GW 6 VP -- 0 VP -- Ventrue/Ventrue antitribu Bruise & Bleed
2. Markus H. -- 0 GW 2.5 VP -- 0 VP -- Malkavian/Nosferatu G1/2 Vote
Here are some pictures taking during the event. The decks shown are those of the final table (prey is to the right, then down):
Left: The Ambiente in Gelsenkirchen was the place of the tournament.
Right: Sebastian played an Anarch Presence Bleed deck based (mostly) on Toreador antitribu.
Left: Another stealth bleed was played Jeroen, who relied on Obf/Dom minions, and a surprise Inceptor w/ Spirit Marionette.
Right: Markus played an old school Malkavian/Nosferatu deck, but got squashed between S&B and rush combat.
Left: Martin played an extreme version of an ANI/POT rush deck deck with lots of Liquidations and Ashur Tablets.
Right: Paul fielded a rather conventional, yet effective DOM/for Bruise & Bleed deck.