- Ralf-- Giovanni Shambling Hordes -- reasonable start, cautious to go forward against the Salubri antitribu, manages to get a VP with less than 3 minutes on the clock.
- Martin -- Salubri Antitribu Toolbox -- reasonable start, can control his prey, but fails to oust his prey on 4 pool due to lack of one bleed card. Bad luck!
- Thomas -- Euro-Brujah w/ Parity Shift -- bad start after his vampires go to torpor early on, with only 2 vampires ready (Donal and Anvil) barely manages to oust his prey (after surviving the onslaught of the Salubri antitribu).
- Zille -- Classic Toreador Grandball -- very good start with Information Highway and Zillah's Valley, and later some votes, but then makes a significant mistake when blocking Volker with a famous Anson, which eventually cost him the game.
- Michael -- Malkavian/Malkavian antitribu 3/4 Stealth Bleed -- not a straight bleed deck, has some extras with Sleep of Reason or Escaped Mental Patient; trouble initially with a strong Predator, nearly ousts his prey in his last turn, but fails to remove ~10 pool with his two vampires due to lack of bleed actions & action modifiers for all of them.
Result: Ralf 1.5 VP, Thomas 1.5 VP, Michael 0.5 VP