1. Carlos Tomás (ESP) -- 2 GW 6 VP -- 2,5 VP -- Ani Rush Combat feat. NanaCongratulations to Carlos for winning the Camarilla Conclave 2011.You can find the final standings as well as the tournament winning deck on the VEKN.net and the Spanish VtES forum also contains links to photos (like the one above) and even some short videos.
2. Daniel Padrol (ESP) 2 GW 9 VP -- 1 VP -- Toreador AAA Grandball Vote
2. Claudio Soulié (ESP) 2 GW 6 VP -- 0,5 VP -- Gangrel/Gangrel antribu Wallish Combat feat. Enkidu
2. Juan Gómez (ESP) 2 GW 7 VP -- 0 VP -- Tremere/Tremere antitribu Bruise & Bleed
2. Nicolás Suffo (ESP) 2 GW 8 VP -- 0 VP -- Toreador antitribu Palla Grande/Foundation Exhibit
Thursday, August 18, 2011
On August 14th, 2011 the Camarilla Conclave 2011 was held in Palma de Mallorca, Spain with 31 players attending this tournament. The Camarilla Conclave is a tournament held every year in Spain, and in the tournament the top 8 players will be appointed as Justicars. The winner will choose his or her Justicar title and plaque first. The other players ranked 2nd to 8th will receive their titles and plaques at random. On the other hand, the Inner Circle of the Camarilla will not tolerate those who fail, so 3 of the vampires occupying the 5 last places at the tournament will be declared Anathema, and will be included on the Red List, together with the kindred most wanted. The final standings after 3 rounds and the final were as follows: