The detailed plan for the championship weekend looks as follows:
Friday, September 16th:
- Midnight Run
- Time: 7:30 PM to 1:30 AM
- Format: Open Games & Duffin Draft
- Duffin Draft consists of building a deck out of a single booster pack and starting with 12 pool and unlimited transfers.
- For new players, it is a great way to focus on specific areas of the game.
- For experienced players, it is great way to take a quick break from the standard game while building your collection.
- Cardinal Benediction -- US Championship
- Time: 12:00 Noon to 9 PM
- Rounds: 3 Rounds with 2 hour limit. Untimed Finals
- Format: Standard Constructed.
- 90 card limit.
- VEKN Tournament Rules.
- Border Skirmish -- Draft
- Time: 10 AM to 5 PM
- Rounds: 2 Rounds & Final. 2 hour time limit
- Format: Draft
- Drafting starts promptly at 10AM. Drafting and deck construction should last no longer than 30-45 minutes.
- We will be drafting 7 to 10 packs of boosters.