Gines Quiñonero is the art director. If you are an artist and want to contribute or if you are a layout wizard please contact him.
- There will be a new, fan-made set created by the V:EKN.
- There is a development team within the V:EKN. Members may or may not disclose their membership.
- The set will be 20-30 cards in size.
- The targeted release is 2012, no exact date known yet.
- The cards will be tournament legal for constructed tournaments, just like any other set.
- The cards will have to be printed out in color on standard paper, cut out properly and stuck in sleeves before an original V:TES cards.
Robert Goudie, the V:EKN marketing director will update you with more information in the coming months.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
During the VtES European Championship 2011, the chairman of the VEKN, Johannes Walch, made a brief announcement regarding an upcoming VtES expansion in 2012. Today on VEKN.net he gave more details on this upcoming expansion. In particular he stated: